1. Terry Tan Tong Toon now has replace Chuang Kwong Sheaun as the new
50th Anniversary Celebration & Dinner Chairman.
2. The 11th Penang International Photo Salon 2017 reported they had a
meeting with the core group to do the ground work. The committee has
approved an advance fund to the salon to purchase software &
hardware which is neccessary to run the judging.
3. The Hon Secretary reported that the 43rd AGM 2017 has been carried
out and the following has been elected to form the 2017 & 2018
: Chuang Kwong
: Ooi Kok Chuan
: Ong Tat Seng
: Yeap Khee Yong
: Goh Seong Por
Hse/Comp Chairman : Ho Cheng Woh
: Tan Tong Toon
Committee Members : Chee Wah Kuam
: Chua Boon Keat
: Eskay Yuan
: Han Luan
: Khor Sek Min
: Leong Ho Jin
: Lim Boon
: Ong Pang Wei
: Wee Yun Feng
Hon Auditor (appt) :
Lee Lat Heng
4. Club Rules & Regulations will be
revamped as required by the current regulations stipulated by ROS.
5. PSP will be organising the talk by the Legendary Chinese Liao Xiaoxi
on the 8 February at the Equator College.
6. The President has created a new organisation chart to encompass a
role to be played by all committee members:
Advisor: Looi Tong Hong
Hon Secretary : Yeap Khee Yong
Assistant Hon Sec : Ho Cheng Woh (appointed)
: Tan Tong Toon assisted by Lim Boon Seang & Wee Yun Feng
Duties: to create and organize photography outings.
Competition Chairman: Ho Cheng Woh assisted by Chua Boon Keat
Duties: Clubhouse maintenance, Assets Monitoring, Organise photo
Award Chairman :
Khor Sek Min (appointed) assisted by Han Luan Siew
Duties: Set up a Distinction Judging Committee, To process all the
applications, To represent the club for any external Judging.
Learning Chairman: Leong Ho Jin (appointed) assisted by Eskay
Yuan Siew Kuang
Duties: to organise internal & external seminar and workshop for
post processing technique, To promote any new photography techniques.
Ong Pang Wei (appointed) assisted by Chee Wah Kuam.
Duties: Maintain all social publicity in Whats App & Facebook,
Create public awareness of the club
7. The Official Installation Ceremony of the new committee has been
fixed on the 15 February 2017
8. Activities Calendar: The activities for the year charged by Terry
Tan will be of gathering concept. Members will be informed of coming
events through the social media except for major organised event run by
9. The SJT photo challenge has closed for 2016 and the open judging
will be held soon.
10.PSP welcome the following Life
Neoh Soon Hueng,1021
Wooi Choo Boon , 1022